$680 Furnished Bed, bath, full kitchen, and living room open for Summer 2016!

Home Forums Roommate Connection $680 Furnished Bed, bath, full kitchen, and living room open for Summer 2016!

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Katharine McDonough
      Participant

I’m looking for someone to take my room at The Pointe on 15th street. It’s very central. It is located right behind the corner, and very close to the hospital as well as Central Grounds. I’m looking for a sublet from mid-may to early august. You would have your own bedroom and bathroom. The apartment includes high ceilings, a large living area, and full kitchen. It’s a gorgeous place and very spacious. Let me know if you’re interested!

Kate McDonough
      [email protected]

Yvonne Zhang
      Participant

Hi Katharine, I’m interested in subleasing a place for two people (1 female and 1 male) for three weeks in July. Would your room be large enough for two people?

Katharine McDonough
      Participant

Hi Yvonne! Yes it’s definitely big enough for two people so long as you’re okay with sharing a Queen-sized bed. We also have a large couch. And if neither of those options work, you could bring a mattress. There is plenty of room for another mattress in the room. Email me at [email protected] and I will send you pictures of the place.

Marco Gonzales
      Participant

Hi Kate:

I’m looking for a place to rent 5/14-7/9 (although could leave a little earlier if needed). Is your place still available?

-Marco

charles holmes
      Participant

Good if that is fully furnished, but could it be your price is a little high? And do you only prefer couple? What about just 2 men instead? By the way, we would be glad if you have recliner chair even those made of wood just similar to this one http://www.javateakoutdoorfurniture.com/products/loungers-recliners/.

brianstein
      Participant

If the facility is secured and equipped with unique interior furnishings and the door is exactly like this one http://caldwells.com/exterior-doors/front-doors, I have so much passion in getting this kind of property..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms