$445 1 Room in 2BR Woodridge Apartment

Home Forums Roommate Connection $445 1 Room in 2BR Woodridge Apartment

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tori Drayer
      Participant

One room with private bathroom in a very spacious 1300 square foot 2 bedroom apartment!

Located at Woodridge, on the city bus line and one mile from the Stonefield shopping center off of Hydraulic. This is available for a sub-lease (max of three months) or a lease take-over which would run through August 2016 (Great if you plan on staying for the summer semester at UVA). The cost of the room is $445 and utilities run anywhere from $70-100 (Water/Electric). The monthly total comes under $525 for rent and all utilities. Washer and dryer in unit, ground floor, and close to everything! No preference to male or female room mate.

I’m looking to fill this as soon as possible (before January).

Max Lento
      Participant

Hey Tori,

Just wanted to see if the room was still available. I am a third year pre-med student returning for the Spring 2016 semester on short notice and need a room. If you could send me an email at [email protected] I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
      Max Lento

Rick Duberceau
      Participant

Hi, Is this unit still available?

Anna Jorstad
      Participant

Hello,

If this unit is still available I am a fourth year looking for a place to stay in Fall 2016 as I graduate in December. Would a sublet be possible?

Thank you! 🙂

Kevin Zhao
      Participant

Hi Tori,

Is this room still available? If it is, I would love to sublease it.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms