2 Bedroom Apartment, Semi-Furnished, Available For Summer

Home Forums Roommate Connection 2 Bedroom Apartment, Semi-Furnished, Available For Summer

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Michael Monsen
      Participant

My roommate and I will not be here this summer and are looking for two people to take the last couple months of our lease. You can move in a couple days after graduation (around May 21-22), and the lease ends in Mid-August. Apartment is 2 bd/2 ba in Preston Square (Madison & Preston), around a 15 minute walk down Madison/14th to the Corner and Central Grounds.

You would have the option of using some of the furnishings in the apartment for the summer as well, including (at least) a queen bed/dresser in the master bedroom, kitchen supplies, and living room furniture (TV, coffee table, futon). If you prefer your own furnishings, these can be taken out; it is up to you.

Interested parties should reply to this post and/or email [email protected] for more information.

Thanks!
      Michael Monsen

Angelica Osorio
      Participant

Hello,

I am interested in subleasing, but do have a few questions. How much would rent be? Does the apartment come with parking, are any of the utilities included in the rent? Also when would the lease end?

Thank you,

Angie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms