$1246 / 1br – Lease takeover: July 2020-July 2021

Home Forums Roommate Connection $1246 / 1br – Lease takeover: July 2020-July 2021

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ilana Ladis
      Participant

Hey! I’m looking for someone to takeover my lease at Cambridge House for the period of July 30, 2020- July 29, 2021. It is a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment, and rent would be $1246/month plus utilities and internet. The apartment includes an in-unit washer/dryer and AC. It is also right next to UVA’s inner and outer loop bus stop, with close proximity to downtown as well! There is a large parking lot, reserved for residents. MSC takes care of all maintenance requests, and they are super fast and responsive. You also will have access to all of MSC’s amenities, including study spaces and a gym.

First four pictures are what the apt. looks like empty, and last two are of what it looks like currently, so you can get a better sense of how you might want to lay out your furniture (the apartment would come unfurnished). Happy to provide more pictures or even do a tour (in person or via Zoom) if that would be helpful!

Please let me know if you’re interested!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Ilana Ladis.
      Kajsa Foskey
      Participant

Hi! I’d love to hear more about this apartment! You can email me at [email protected]!

Abena Owusu
      Participant

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. Is the apartment still available?

Thank you

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms