$1185/1BR – Renovated – Lease Takeover – Dec. 15 to Aug 2, 2021; Walk to grounds

Home Forums Roommate Connection $1185/1BR – Renovated – Lease Takeover – Dec. 15 to Aug 2, 2021; Walk to grounds

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Noor Alwani
      Participant

Hey! I’m looking for someone to takeover my lease at Cambridge House for the period of December 15, 2020- August 2, 2021. It is a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment, and rent would be $1185/month plus utilities and internet. The apartment includes an in-unit washer/dryer and AC, as well as parking. It is also right next to UVA’s inner and outer loop bus stop, with close proximity to downtown as well! It’s within walking distance to UVA grounds. There is also a large parking lot, reserved for residents. MSC takes care of all maintenance requests, and they are super fast and responsive. You also will have access to all of MSC’s amenities, including study spaces and a gym.

https://livewithmsc.com/property/cambridge-house-apartments-1-bedroom-1-bathroom-apartment-2/

This link contains pictures of the empty apartment, as well as a video tour! I can also provide a virtual or in-person tour for interested residents.

Please let me know if you’re interested!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello! I was wondering if you were also looking for a place to live during that time? If so, maybe we could switch leases. I also live in an msc apartment, just in Cambridge square

Noor Alwani
      Participant

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi! I still might be interested! Is there any way I could reach you?

Rojeen Kamali
      Participant

Hello! Is this still available? I can be reached via email at [email protected] as well. Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms