1 BR/1 Bath at Cambridge House available for lease takeover

Home Forums Roommate Connection 1 BR/1 Bath at Cambridge House available for lease takeover

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Katie Walthall
      Participant

Looking for someone to take over my lease at Cambridge House – Lease ends July 2017. Base rent is $790, water included.

1 bedroom/1 bath apartment with cozy kitchen, separate bedroom, nice bathroom. The living room is a decent size, very open. It’s a corner unit, which is one of the bigger units at Cambridge House. It’s also pet friendly!

Conveniently located – close to downtown, the Corner, the hospital, campus, and route 29.

Megan Elgin
      Participant

Hi I may be interested in this apartment I just need a few more details. Could you please send me an email at [email protected]. Thank you!

Matthew Sutcliffe
      Participant

Hi, is this still available? I’m interested. How much do you typically pay for utilities? Thanks!

Katie Walthall
      Participant

Matthew, water is a flat rate that will be included in the rent payment. I believe the total rent will come to $845 starting in July.

Electric varies from summer to winter. Typically during summer months I paid anywhere from $60-$80, and during the winter around $100-$150.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Compare Listings

Title Price Status Type Area Purpose Bedrooms Bathrooms