- Thank you for using Management Services Corporation’s online maintenance request. Please note, this form is only for routine maintenance requests.
- Don’t know what is considered an emergency? Please scroll down to learn more about what qualifies as an emergency maintenance request. If you have an emergency maintenance request, please call our 24-hour emergency maintenance request hotline at (434) 971-6811.
- If you smell gas in your apartment, please call the emergency maintenance technician then contact the gas company.
- Some repairs or replacements may be billed to the residents. Please check your handbook or call our Facilities Department, (434) 971-6811, for more details.
In order to protect both our residents and our staff, we are restricting maintenance requests during this period of THE COVID19 virus.
We will only respond to interior maintenance requests that are considered an emergency or semi-emergency.
A maintenance technician will respond immediately, 24 hours a day.
- Total loss of electrical power (call Dominion Power first at 888.667.3000 or visit dom.com)
- Burst plumbing or flowing water
- Water leaks as a result of heavy rain
- Security problems, including but not limited to broken locks, broken glass, loss of exterior lighting
- Smell of gas (after contacting emergency maintenance, please call the gas company at (434) 293-9164)
- Any maintenance items with the potential to cause damage or harm
- Loss of heat
- Sewer back-up
A maintenance technician will respond within 24 hours.
- Loss of hot water
- Inoperable refrigerator
- Inoperable oven or range
- Clogged toilet (please attempt to unclog the toilet by plunging first)
- Clogged sink
- Clogged tub
A maintenance technician will respond during regular weekday business hours
- Inoperable dishwasher
- Inoperable garbage disposal
- Loss of air conditioning (emergency response will be at the discretion of management)
- Inoperable washer/dryer
- Inoperable pilot light on range