If you are looking for some summer fun this year that involves a glass of wine or beer then we have you covered. Here is a list of great vineyards and breweries to try this Summer in Charlottesville VA
Charlottesville VA Vineyards
Each vineyard has its own appeal, why not try all of them, there is plenty of time to head out and savor a glass over the Summer months.
- Blenheim Vineyards – 31 Blenheim Farm, Charlottesville, VA
- First Colony Winery – 1650 Harris Creek Road, Charlottesville
- Jefferson Vineyards – 1353 Thomas Jefferson Parkway, Charlottesville
- Knights Gambit Vineyard – 2218 Lake Albermarle Road, Charlottesville
- Meriwether Springs Vineyard and Wineries – 1040 Owensville Road, Charlottesville
- Trump Winery – 3550 Blenheim Road, Charlottesville
- Virginia Wineworks – 1781 Harris Creek Way, Charlottesville
Charlottesville VA Breweries
If you are a beer lover you don’t have to roam far to find a brewery in Charlottesville. Make it your aim to spend at least one lazy Sunday afternoon at each brewery.
- C’Ville-Ian Brewing Company – 705 W. Main Street, Charlottesville
- Champion Brewing Company – 324 6th Street SE, Charlottesville
- South Street Brewery – 106 South Street, Charlottesville
- Three Notch’d Brewing Company – 946 Grady Avenue, Charlottesville
If you are looking to move to Charlottesville this year, our team of experienced leasing experts can help you find the perfect apartments. We offer community tours so that you can get a feel of what it would be like to live in our apartments. Contact us today for more information!