"Living in Woodrow was a great experience! The community was adorable and close to grounds."
1701 Gordon Avenue1 Bdrm 1 Bath - Apartment
||Lease: Fixed Term|
Sq Ft: 500
|Location: Rugby Road/The Corner|
|Included: Units A, B & G have a utility fee that covers water/sewer, gas and trash removal. |
Units C, D, E & F have water/sewer and trash removal included in the rent.
|Not Allowed: Dogs over 30 LBS|
|24 Hour Maintenance
||Parking - Off Street
||Walk to UVA
1701 Gordon offers residents a great collection of one bedroom apartments in a convenient location on Gordon Avenue. Residents enjoy carpet or hardwood and A/C units.
Apartments C, D, E, & F will be updated for 2013!
Upgrades will include brand new beautiful maple cabinets, new coutertops, new full sized stove, new microwave, and new light fixtures in the kitchen and dining room. As a bonus your bathroom would also be updated with new vanity, new medicine cabinet and new vinyl flooring!
Top floor plan is apartment B
Bottom floor plan is for apartments C-F
Unit B has a $45 utility fee for water/sewer, gas and trash removal. All other one bedroom units have water/sewer and trash included in the rent.
1701 Gordon Avenue offers one, three, and six-bedroom apartments located within a beautiful Victorian home. Choose from a great selection of unique floor plans featuring charming architectural details found only in mature homes. Residents enjoy access to MSC's "Madhouse", 24-hour maintenance, close proximity to the University of Virginia and a choice between hardwood flooring or carpeting.
- Business Center: Desktop computers with free DSL, printer, and local fax
- Club Room: Study area equipped with desks and chairs and a full kitchen
- Sitting Room: Comfortable couches, fireplace, and flat screen TV for entertainment
- Game Room: Pool tables, foosball table, ping pong tables, and cable TV
- Theater: 22 seats, DVD/VCR player, and laptop connection
- Fitness Center: Full range of Nautilus and Cardio equipments
- Laundry facility at the Cambridge Square Apartments
- One, three and six bedroom apartments
- Small private parking lot for residents
- Close to UVA and city bus lines
Although Management Services Corporation of Charlottesville endeavors to keep all factual information displayed on this Site as accurate as possible, inaccuracies may occur due to human error or system limitations. Accordingly, Management Services Corporation of Charlottesville disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy of specific information or details displayed on this Site.